FS one of a kind, most special golden #8 bd nut $1000 OBO

For sale or trade $1000 obo 

#1 most special one of kind genuine and rarest #8 gold bd nut. 

Trade for leaver biners to equip local crags, SS 5/16 quicklinks, climbing books, climbing holds, aid gear, camping equipment, pretty much whatever, I’d even take a couple pounds of beef, try me!  

Sold The .5 (they have different scale of sizes, its small) trango flex cam is in great condition I just don’t use it.

Sold The 0.3 Camelot is in good condition, the spring action is a little dull but still good

BD #8 got twisted because I forgot a nut tool and things got desperate, no fraying just twisted,

Sold The green alien spring action is functional, lobes are a bit chewed from wieghting it in some shisty business. If you filed down the lobes a little and gave it some attention it would prob be good again. 

Sold The 0.5 Camelot is in fair/good shape, decent spring action, the sling is old but whatever.

Sold #1 Camelot twisted and wire broke, I patched it with a ferrule but didn't get the length right so the triggers are twisted. good spring action and lobes still in fair condition, older sling, with wire repair this would be a nice cam

Make an offer

Detail

Tags