Closet clean out: Cheap crampons, Rebel Ultra ice boots, jackets, etc.

Time to clean out the closet. Willing to make package deals. Buyer covers shipping and paypal fees unless otherwise discussed. PM to contact me. Please let me know if you want more pics/info.

FOOTWEAR:

Scarpa Rebel Ultra GTX ice boots  Size 41.5  $200

Used but very good condition modern ice and mixed boot. No major nicks or punctures. Has heel and toe welts to hold all types of crampons. Does not come with insoles.

Lasportiva testarossa (ole style) Size 39  $50

Used but still in okay shape. Still have nice tension to the toe. Never have been resoled, but it's starting to get close.

CLOTHING:

Mammut Aconcagua Light ML Hooded Jacket   Men’s Small  $100

Brand new with tags. Retails at $185, yours for $100. Sweet midlayer, wish it was my size.

https://www.mammut.com/us/en/p/1014-00691-00384/aconcagua-light-ml-hooded-jacket-men/

Outdoor Research Deviator Hoody  Men’s LG  $40

Awesome mid layer, rivaling that of the famous R1. Fits more like a medium to me. Good shape, with the exception of one small, quarter-sized tear near the chest logo. Can be easily fixed with the repair tape.

HARDGOODS:

Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe  $40

The classic! Moderately used, but still bombproof. 

CAMP Crampons (Old School!) $25

I have three sets of unused old school CAMP crampons. All require boots with toe and heel welts (full-auto crampons). Should still function just fine and would be a great backup/start pair. Just understand they are cheap for a reason! All are a little bit different. Please specify which style you want.

10-Point Aluminum

10-Point Steel

12-Point Steel

Wild Country SRC Assisted Braking Belay Device   $8

A tried and true Mammut Smart. Never used. Check out the review from Climbing Magazine below (the SRC is the last reviewed).

http://www.climbing.com/gear/catch-this-a-close-look-at-assisted-braking-belay-devices/

Metolius Ultralight Power Cam #7 (slightly smaller than a #2 BD camalot): $30

Very light use. Cam was sent back to Metolius on 2015 where it was cleaned, polished, inspected and received a new sling. Hasn't been used since. Good in-between size for a BD rack.