FS: Ice boot bonanza for big feet

Hi Folks, 

I've got some boots to sell (and a pair of crampons).  For folks with big feet, this could be your lucky break.  Check the prices below--really good deals.  If you care to, you could probably buy them, and make money back by re-selling.  

Scarpa Phantom Tech--size 48

Good condition.  Used about 15-20 days on ice and some alpine.

Scarpa Phantom 6000 (double boot with removable liner)--size 48

Great condition.  Used 4-6 times only on ice.  Basically like new.  

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light (The silver bullet)--size 47.5

Good condition. Used 20-25 times as dry tooling boot (with crampons below). Very little sole wear.

Petzl Dart crampons--long connecting bars

Satisfactory condition.  Used 20-25 times as dry tooling crampons (with boots above).  Front points have plenty of life.  

I have many more pictures of all the toes, heels, soles, front points, and so on.  If you are interested, send me an email, and I'll forward you a link.  

Prices

-One pair of boots for 150 $

-Two pars of boots for 250 $

-Three pairs of boots for 300 $

-Crampons for 25 $ -- only with the purchase of a pair of boots. 

I am from the US, but live in Switzerland, so shipping is from abroad.  I estimate it will cost me about 35-50 dollars to ship a one pair of boots.  I'll split the shipping cost with you, therefore, you pay 20 $ shipping, or I ship the boots, send you a picture of the receipt, and we split the cost, with 20 $ as a maximum for your contribution.  If you order more than one pair of boots, let's communicate by email, and find a fair solution. 

Payment by Paypal  

I've bought and sold lots of stuff on MP over the years (back and forth from Europe).  It takes some time, but I've never had any real problems. 

Contact me:

brunoschull @ hotmail . com

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags