[WTS] Tarptent Aeon Li – 16.3oz – $400

Selling my first gen Li with velcro closure. Great tent that I want to love, but it’s just too small for me (I’m 6’6″). The tent has seen some decent use, mostly by the previous owner, and overall I’d say it’s in ~B grade condition. You can see my proof image from r/ulgeartrade here and some images of the tent pitched from the previous owner here. It still pitches taut with no leaks, but has a few small issues that I’ll list below:

• Does not come with stuff sack
  • Does not come with stakes
  • I patched a pinhole in the floor with DCF tape
  • The previous owner reported a second pinhole, which I have not been able to find after multiple searches. I will include a few inches of DCF tape for you to use in case you find it.
  • The apex line has some minor fraying, which is pictured in the previous owner’s album. This does not interfere with the in my experience, so it’s purely aesthetic.
  • The bottom edge of the vestibule door fabric has stretched somewhat. This does not interfere with the overall pitch, but depending on how you stake the doors, the bottom of the doors may not be perfectly taut. In my experience, this doesn’t lead to any flapping even in heavy wind, or other issues.
  • The carbon pitchloc struts do not always stay attached to their fabric end sleeves. I’m not sure if they are normally glued in or what, but sometimes they come out while staking out the corners. Once pitched, they stay in place, so it’s just a minor annoyance during setup.

Happy to answer any questions you might have!

I will include CONUS shipping in the asking price, but please add 3% if opting for G&S.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags