FS: More Jackets! Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm and Synchilla Hoody, Rab softshell

Update 10/22

Thinning out the closet and just trying to be break even. Prices include USPS shipping. I'm going out of town for a week tomorrow night but can get these in the mail either before I leave or after I get back. Thanks!

Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm, men's L. A Worn Wear purchase and looks flawless. The horizontal drawstring on the hood is missing, however on the one outing I used this jacket it didn't seem to be a problem getting the hood to fit tight with just the vertical drawstring - $130 OBO

Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover, men's L. This is a beautiful jacket purchased through Worn Wear and is in excellent condition with Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric - SOLD!

Patagonia Shelled Snap-T Synchilla Hoody, men's L. Purchased through Worn Wear, excellent condition - $90 OBO

Montane Featherlight Pro down anorak, men's M (euro sizing so maybe slightly smaller). Perfect quantum face fabric. Hoody style handwarmer pocket and zippered pouch that doubles as stuff sack. Bought off MP a while ago and sizing was miscommunicated by the seller, otherwise I'd definitely be keeping this - SOLD

Rab Vapour Rise jacket, men's L. Comfy windbreaker/softshell layer with pertex equilibrium shell and a soft brushed polyester lining. I bought this used off MP. Some signs of wear and the dwr isn't quite what it used to be, but I have this jacket in XL and I take it with me everywhere. Only selling because the size is slightly too small for me. $50 OBO

Thanks for looking! I also just listed some Arc'teryx jackets here if you're interested () 

Cheers,

Stephen

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags