FS: C4s, Skwamas 42.5, Rigid Friends 2+2.5, Free Stuff

I'm told it's Creek season, which explains why most of the C4 sales are on sketchy websites. 

Here's how I do business:  I do not haggle; prices reflect what the gear is worth to me. Shipping costs $7 no matter what you buy--USPS Priority. I ship next day unless I'm climbing. I prefer PayPal, but will suffer through Venmo and its stupid emojis for an extra $3. If you want the G+S protection with PayPal, you cover the fee. PM'ing me makes a lot more sense than posting "I'll take the..." Check my previous sales if you're suspicious.

I will consider trading for a men's medium down puffy with a good zipper, TC Pros in 43, or quality 3/8-1/2" SS sleeve bolts (I have plenty of wedge bolts).

The 1st photo shows what was available on 10/16. Scroll down for close-ups and prices.

Camalot C4's, just re-slung by Runout Customs. This is the previous generation. All have good action and no visible fraying to wires or deformation to lobes. All are just scratched-up enough to make you look hard. Assume that all of them have been fallen on; each has been used by a real-life rock climber!!!

#3----Cam numbered "3": $50. Numbers 1 and 2 have sold.

#2----5 and 6 $47 each. Number 4 sold

#1----8 through 10 $44 each. Number 7 sold.

#0.75----11 and 12 $40 each

#0.5----13 $40 

#0.3----14 $40

Skwamas 42.5. Freshly resoled (1st time) with sticky rubber by Yosemite Bum. Uppers and velcro in fine shape; plenty of life left. $65

Boostic 42.5. SOLD Like new. I bought these for $120 and realized that I prefer sticky rubber. SOLD

Rigid Friends 2 and 2.5 $15 each

Xinda Ascender. Do your homework. This isn't a Microtrax. SOLD

Padded Metolius gear sling SOLD

Glove liners; men's M. Commandeered by The Revolution.

Silly ClimbX gear/rope bucket. Appears to be ideal for belaying from a truck bed. Might double as crag cat storage. Local pickup only (too big to ship). $20 or free if you promise to never bring speakers to the crag.

Detail

Tags