FS: New LS Baruntse double boots (41) and USMC Gore-Tex bivy

La Sportiva Baruntse boots, size 41, $275 shipped. I have had these for several months and have worn them around the house a good bit while trying to figure out whether or not I should size up (turns out the answer is, yes). They have never been outside and are brand new, with the following caveats: 

1. The stock insoles are trash, and I removed them while trying to figure out if these boots fit me; sadly the insoles were glued in and did not survive removal. You will want to add Superfeet or similar. If this is really a problem for you, I can include the Superfeet Flex insoles I put in them.
  2. I heat molded the liners once. They don’t seem to have lost any thickness, and the effects of molding these are way less dramatic than what you get from an Intuition ski boot liner. You can mold them again if you wish, but it probably won’t be necessary.

USMC Gore-Tex bivy sack, excellent condition with new netting, $100 shipped. This thing is burly as hell. The flexible wire contraption does a great job of keeping the netting away from your face without stakes or any other support. Face hole can be zipped shut from inside to make it completely waterproof.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags