FS/FT: Black Diamond Hilight tent, Crampons, Crash Pad, Mountaineering boots, anasazi pinks, altras

Hey y’all, just trying to get rid of some of the excess gear I've accumulated. Preference to local pickups in the Bend/Redmond/Smith Rock area, also planning on heading to Salt Lake City at the end of the month and can sell things there as well. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping unless we agree on something else. I’ll take care of it if you’re buying multiple items. Willing to entertain reasonable offers. Also willing to trade for some petzl lynx / dart frontpoints (or even another pair?), a decent ice climbing shell or gloves.

Black Diamond Hilight 2 - $200

Single wall, 4 season tent. It has treated me well, and there is still plenty of life left. One time while packing up I found the tiniest pinprick in the floor, when I went to patch it I was unable to find it, must have been less than a centimeter across. Easily patched. Packs up small and is ultra lightweight.

1. Scarpa Inverno - US M 8.5 - $100

Scarpa’s classic double boot. Great entry level boot for general mountaineering. Fully crampon compatible, toasty warm, and definitely gives you an old school vibe. Only damage is a little wear on the front of the liners. Only ever been used on snow, the vibram soles are pristine.

Altra Solstice - M 9 - $45

Running shoe in great shape, has the zero drop sole that Altra is known for. One of my favorote running shoe brands. Just enough shoe to protect you, but not too much to change your form.

Vasque 3 season synthetic mountaineering boot - US M 9 - $50

Five Ten Anasazi Pinks - 42.5 - $30

Well loved, already been resoled once but still has life left on this one. Uppers are synthetic, so they’ve stayed in good shape. 

Mad Rock R3 Crash Pad - $150

Lots of cushion for falling off your project. Pick-up only.

Black Diamond Serac Crampons - $70

Only used a few times