BD X4 .4, Tri-cam Set, BD & Patagonia Med Down & Hoody, Shoes - 41 TC Pros, 40.5 Solutions, 43 & 44 Teams

Ready to part with some gear that doesn't get any love, priced to move.  Venmo please. I can ship Mon, Wed, Fri. USPS flat rate ~$10 and up depending on size of order.  Purchase the whole lot and I'll ship for free :)

I'll consider trades for the following (even if I have to pay a balance to you). 

• -Sierra guidebooks
  • -Good/Excellent BD Ultralight Cams, primarily #2-4
  • -Good condition BD C4 .3 or .4
  • -New-with-tags ropes 9.8-10.2
  • Good/Excellent TC Pro 39.5 or 41.5
  • DMM nuts, small offset nuts, or interesting passive gear (no hexes or slung gear, please). 

BD X4 .4 with  neutrino, trigger wire or other issue I have not fully diagnosed?...for those so inclined. It can be opened fully by hand but does not do so naturally. $32 

BD X4 .4 with neutrino (no issues, good condition). $40

Tri-cam set.  Some black marker on the Nylon.  Looks time for a re-sling. $30

Patagonia Down Sweater/Puffy Medium, unsure of exact model, it's on the thinner side. Some dirt and discoloration, especially around the collar from oils of luxurious hair. Could use a washing. $48

Patagonia Zip-up Hoody, Medium but fits like a slim & small if you ask me, even in the arms.  Probably for you if you're in the 110-140lb and prefer a form fitting.  Well worn, Has been through the washer and dryer, which contributes to small ness. $22

La Sportiva TC Pros EU 41, Need Resole $30

5.10 Team EU 43 and 44, Good condition $38 per pair or $70 for both (for your warm-up & send).

La Sportiva Solution, 40.5 well used but some life before resole $20

Hennessy Asymmetrical Hammock Looks in very good shape $50

SOLD 5.10 moccasym EU 42, Worn a dozen times? $38

SOLD 5.10 Dragon EU 42.5, worn but some life before resole $24

SOLD Send Knee Pad, some tears on the fabric that contacts thigh but straps are in good shape, some good life left $24

SOLD Evovl Cruzer US 9.5, worn a dozen times in very sandy/dirty terrain, 9 is better size for me. $28

SOLD Black Diamond Forge Cold Forge Hoody Medium New with Tags $120

SOLD LS Muira 40.5, Good condition, too small for me $35

SOLD Big Bro, #4 $90

SOLD Big Bro, #3 $80