FS: Closet Cleanout - PRICE DROP - Backpacks, Trail Runners, and Pants

All gear is good condition and has many adventures worth of life left in them. 

Osprey Manta 28L with rainfly, S/M frame - $50 OBO + shipping

All zippers work well, no tears. The chest strap clip fell off a few years back and I never replaced it, but it can be replaced easily. Has a slot for a hydration bladder. Rainfly lives in the pocket on the bottom of the pack and can be detached. This thing has been all over the world with me so theres some definite weathering, but it is a very well built and comfortable pack that is still completely usable.

EMS Atlas Daypack - $25 OBO + shipping

This pack has a storm-proofing coating that makes it great for snowy trips, I've buried this thing in the snow and the inside stayed dry. Does not hold up in the rain quite as well, but still provides a good barrier. Has a slot for a hydration pack and tons of storage compartments as seen in picture 3.

Salomon XA Pro Trail Runners men's size 9 - $30 OBO + shipping

Tons of life left in these. Tread is in great shape along with the insole. Pull tab synching system works great. That right boot has a little sap on the bottom, but that doesn't effect functionality. Great shoes for day hikes, or shorter multi-day outings were weight isn't as big of an issue as these shoes are not super light. Lighter than boots though, thats for sure.

EMS Hiking Pants, Men's 30 waist - $10 + shipping OR free with other purchase

A great pair of pants for most any outdoor adventure. Very breathable, lots of pockets (who doesn't love a good pair of cargos?) and get ready to impress your friends, these puppies are ZIP OFFS! Truly a lost art in pant making today. Don't miss your shot to make someones day when the sun gets too hot and your solution is to tear half your pants off. These are in great shape and ready to be outside again.

Bundling would warrant some discounts, which are always a good time. I live in SoCal/LA country and would be down to meet up somewhere in the area so you can skip the shipping costs!