FS: Caffin Stove & LiteTrail Pot

All prices include CONUS shipping. I am also glad to ship internationally for the difference. Get in touch if you're interested and we can set things up. PayPal personal (gift option) or include approx. 3% to cover the PayPal fees--buyer's choice.

PM or contact me via clay(dot)maur(at)gmail(dot)com.

I bought this late winter from Roger, and it has seen 2-3 trips. The stove is in excellent condition and has worked very well. Looking at my schedule for the upcoming winter, I have realized that it will not get as much use as I would like, so I am passing it on to someone else. I will also include six very light Vargo Ti stakes--3 cut down and 3 full length--which I bought to help stabilize the stove legs (an idea I got from Roger). Overall, it is an excellent stove and I quite like it, but it won't get used enough.

LiteTrail 550mL Ti pot (made by Toaks) - $35

I bought this as a part of version one of the LiteTrail Cook Kit. I love the kit and am very pleased with it. With version three, I upgraded to the pot with handles, and this pot hasn't seen any use since. So it has to go as well.

The pot is clean with minimal markings and no esbit residue. It performs excellently as designed, but it is now a redundancy in my gear closet. With LiteTrail closing down, there is no longer a source for these thin-walled, lower volume pots.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags