SOLD!!! FS: D4/Runout Customs Alpine Double Portaledge

I’ve had this portaledge for about 2 years.. it’s been used for 7 nights give or take.. it’s in excellent condition. The Covid, then the Heat, and now the Smoke put a big dent in my 2020 Big Wall dreams.. I have another ledge and I think it’s time to clear out the garage a little.. 

this is an excellent design- the ledge and fly fit nicely in one haulbag that can be clipped below the main haulbag.. your fly is always ready to deploy. I had Luke at Runout make the yellow Vinyl bag, sized slightly bigger than stock for easy re-packing and to allow room for a thin foam pad to protect the ledge while hauling. (The bag has never been on a wall. )

This size is sort of hard to get a hold of at the moment- since D4 isn’t making them, and Runout Customs is taking a break from making their Alpine Double - so this is a good way to get one of the best size ledges for 2ppl or use it as a spacious single (it’s lighter than the Metolius or BD singles) 

All in it weights 18lbs including the beefed up bag, ledge, fly, tent pole

I am also sending it with 4 upgraded/Retro-Fit corners and Shock Cord. These were sent to me by D4 as a warranty upgrade- apparently in extreme asymmetrical hang scenarios there can be a lot of stress- I never had an ounce of concern and never bothered to change them out.. 

Asking $800 plus shipping... or local SoCal pickup, or possible Yosemite white glove service... possibly 

Detail

Tags