FS: Men's and Women's Clothes

I'm cleaning out my family's closets and we have some clothes we haven't been wearing. All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA. Payment through paypal with the gift option or add 3% to the prices please. PM me if you have any questions.

Women's:
1. Patagonia Capilene 1. Used, but in good shape. Women's small but runs a tad bit short.
$20

2. Patagonia Capilene 3 pullover 1/4 zip. Size Small. Brown and in good shape. $25

3. Patagonia Wool 1/4 zip pullover. I'm not quite sure of the weight of the wool, but I'd guess it's around 200 grams or so. It's brown in color and a women's medium. In good shape . $35

4. Icebreaker bodyfit 260 1/4 zip pullover. In very good shape. Women's SMALL. $35

5.Icebreaker bodyfit 260 1/4 zip pullover. Very good shape. Women's MEDIUM. $35

6. Ibex wool long sleeve shirt. I think the weight of the wool around 200 grams. Women's Medium. $30

7. Backcountry Siphon Primaloft hooded jacket. Similar to a Arc'teryx Atom LT. Has seen some use and with minor marks here or there. Size XS. $45

8. Sierra Designs Flex down jacket. Has built in stretch like a Montbell sleeping bag. It uses 600 fill goose down. There is a hood that is just nylon fabric(not down filled) that can be rolled into the collar. It'll keep you warm, but it's not the lightest or the most flattering. $30

9. Montbell Alpine Light jacket. Women's small. I bought this used for my wife to have a beater jacket to wear around the fire when car camping. It has had a large patch on the back to cover what looks like a giant hole in the outer fabric. Whoever did it wasn't concerned about aesthetics, but it'll hold up. It's still totally functional and warm. Anybody who buys one of the women's tops listed above can have it for $20.

Men's:

10. Arc'Teryx Squamish Hoody. Men's size Large. I lost some weight and bought one in Medium which fits better. I purchased this when I was at my fattest and only wore it about 10-15 times. It is in excellent shape. This is the 2013 version which uses the 20D Luminara fabric which I think is awesome. The color is Thalo Blue. $70

11. Patagonia Specter pullover rain jacket. Unisex Medium, but it fits like a large. It has a 3 way adjustable hood, interior mesh pocket, and adjustable hem. The zipper runs half way down. I've carried it on multiple trips, but only used it for about 2-3 hours total. Weighs 8.1 ounces. $65

12. Primaloft Down Jacket. I got this jacket at the winter OR show and only wore it on the walk back to my car. It uses Primaloft Down insulation and it kept me warm on that cold winter day. It's a heavier jacket as the fabric isn't lightweight, but it'll work great for around town. It's a men's medium. $45

13. EMS Hi Loft Fleece jacket. In excellent condition. Uses Polartec fleece. Men's Large. $35

14. Icebreaker Sport 320 wool 1/4 zip pullover. Men's Medium. This is a thick and warm sweater. A little dirty on the sleeve ends. The collar doesn't sit close to the neck and has a more casual look to it. It's in good shape. $35

15. Patagonia Sun Hoody. It's seen some use, but still works great and doesn't have any holes or tears. There a couple small spots on the front. Men's XL. $25

16. Golite Fleece jacket. Probably more of a kick around piece than technical clothing, but it's a good jacket. The fleece is in great shape, but there is one small burn mark on the left sleeve. Men's Large. $25

17. REI Elements rain shell. Membrane is in good shape as is the rest of the jacket. Men's Large. $25

18. Nordictrack hooded down jacket. 550 fill down jacket. Brand new. Black in size small and gray in size medium. The medium seems to be puffier than the small. These are great cheap jackets. It's hard to tell the colors in the pictures, but the first jacket is gray and the second black. $28

19. Ex Officio Buzz Off Convertible shirt. This shirt helps to keep away the bugs. It's been washed about 25 times and they say they are good for 70 washes. The sleeve can be tied up in place and it has some different vents to keep you cool. It's a men's XL. $30

20. Columbia Titanium Convertible Shirt. The sleeves can be rolled up and tied in place. It has a vent on the back and is made with omni-shade fabric. Men's Medium. $25

21. Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Pants. In excellent condition Black and Men's XL. $35

22. The North Face Paramount Zip Off pants. In great shape. Gray and a Men's size XL Long. $30

23. Patagonia R1 Tights. I bought these for a trip my friend and I were taking, but a couple buddies backed out. They were made for the military and I have Green or Tan. I love my pair as they fit tight and are really quite warm. Brand new with the tags attached. Men's XL $32 each pair

24. First Ascent Microtherm down jacket. Black and a Men's XL. It's seen some use, but there are no holes or rips. Not super puffy. The letters that were printed on the arm are starting to flake off. $50

25. Altra Superior shoes, Men's 11. In very good shape with minimal use. $40