For Sale - Older style SCARPA Maestrales (42.5) , older Dynafit skis, Scarpa mont blancs (42.5), Very new Icelantic Nomads with Atomic shift bindings - Local pickup around Denver or split shipping

Hello! Selling a few different things.

- Older Style Scarpa Maestrale (42.5) Ski touring boot (orange with blue buckles) - Well loved and a few season old. Liners are pretty hammered but the shells are ingood shape. Would be a good way to get started in the backcountry on the cheap! Only asking $70

- Dynaft Dahulagiri backcountry ski - 177cm, 99 underfoot. Super light backcountry ski. No bindings, only mounted once before.  Few seasons old. Approx. 30 days on them. They are well loved. A couple parts the edge are not in awesome shape. They have had a few core shots filled over the seasons. They have been mounted once so a remount shouldn't be an issue. Recently full tuned an waxed.  $50. 

- Scarpa Mont Blancs (42.5) - They are a couple seasons old but have seen little use. Used less then 10 times over all. There are a couple small scratches/knicks and the orange color has faded a little. The soles of the boots are in great shape - basically new. The uppers are also in excellent shape - no rips or tear. Great mountaineering/ice climbing boot. $250

- Icelantic Nomad skis, 20/21, 115cm underfoot, 181 length. This ski has been skied twice. I got it at the end of last season and mounted it with a shift binding. In my stoke I scratched up the top sheet a little bit during a backyard sesh. All minor. I am going to go with another ski for the season. The ski is retailing for $800 before tax. I would take $650 for just the ski
"The award-winning Nomad 115 is a beefed-up big mountain freeride ski. The additional width underfoot gives the Nomad 115 the solid platform needed to float in the deepest pow and conquer the biggest lines. The Freeride series features our Hybrid Flight Core consisting of poplar and paulownia wood, making the collection lighter and more poppy—allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain. If you are looking for a ski with big mountain performance in a wide, playful shape, the Nomad 115 is the ski for you." e ski with its minor dings. 

-Atomic shift 13 (currently mounted to the nomad) - This was on another set up for a while. Only a season old. They are in solid shape except a small broken piece of plastic on the heel piece of one binding. The issue is totally cosmetic. It is the white plastic that just covers some of the metal components in the heel. (see picture) The binding retails for $420 before tax. Id take $300 for the binding. 

"Our Shift binding shepherds in the next generation of freeride capability – and is the binding that freeriders and all-mountain skiers have been telling us they’ve been waiting for. It’s the first ever binding that’s a genuine tech binding for touring – but then shift to ski mode and it turns into a genuine freeride binding for the way down, with a TÜV certified Alpine heel and toe that’s compatible with all ISO boots norms on the market. "

Ill sell the ski and binding together for 900. Currently mounted to a 314 bsl boot. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags