WTT: Arc'teryx Gamma MX, Atom LT, BD Liquid Point

My body has NOT been a temple of recent times and my jackets tell me so. Unfortunately, this necessitates my fat-grading to XLs. If anyone happens to have XLs in these jackets or similar models and has managed to somehow lose weight during lockdown, please let me know.
All items were treated with DWR within their last 3-5 uses and all bead water nicely. I will wash all items w/ Nikwax prior to shipment.

Arc'teryx Atom LT - Men's Large

Purchased here in the forum two years ago. Has been worn moderately since. Perfect condition.

Arc'teryx Gamma MX - Men's Large

Again, purchased through the gear swap two years ago. Has been worn a fair amount since. Has those stains on the front but I feel confident that they will come out when I wash it. Otherwise in perfect condition. 

Black Diamond Liquid Point Gore-Tex technical shell - Men's Large

Purchased from a friend who decided to seal the outer seams of the hood with grip tape and wanted to cut his losses. I managed to get all of the sealant off but there is some discoloration along maybe a foot worth of the outer seams on the back of the hood. I can post pics of this upon request. Otherwise, this jacket has been seldom used. Threw it on for a day on the mountain and a few times as a rain coat but thats it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags