Wall Gear Cleanup. Double Ledge, Bag, Pins, Lots of Crabs, Aiders, Hammer, Pins, circle heads, copper, hooks

Please be patient, this post will take me a while to finish and mountain project kicks me off if i spend too much time typing. I'll update as often as i can.

My mountain project spiel:
Shipping will be conducted through USPS in flat rate boxes at market rate.  We can discuss shipping when coming up with the final number. 

**Climbing is dangerous. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or user of any of this equipment to get proper instruction and to act safely and in accordance with the uses and specifications outlined by the manufactures guidelines It is your responsibility to learn how to use the product safely.  That being said, i have no issue climbing on any of this equipment any time. And prices are negotiable in packages and groups!

A5/TNF Large Haul Bag. - $100

A5/TNF Double Leadge, expedition fly, seasonal fly - $600 + shipping

2 - yates shorty Screamers - $10/ea

4 - DMM Screamers - $10/ea

ProTrax - with OK locker and locker quickdraw - $80 

Belay Specs - $SOLD

Runout customs ladder -pair - $50

Yates big wall ladder - pair - $75

Ropes: 

9.8 Beal Karma 60m good condition - $30

9.5 (3/8"x200') static - white - $50 (hauled one pitch)

Camp Nano Biners - $4/ea

BD neutrino - $4/ea

Cypher Carabiners - $3/ea

BD oval wires - $4/ea 

BD Nitron - $5/ea 

Miscellaneous straight/bent gate ovals/D's - $2/ea all for $70

Yates Big Wall chest harness Medium - $50

Yates double sling rack large - $30

CA Mtn Company Etriers

1-orange, 4 step - $10

Pair Blue/Red, 4 step - $20

Wildthings Etriers red/neon red/green - $20

CCH Alien - Red - Beat up, needs two hands to pull trigger as wire is flimsy. - $25

BCA tracker holster - $10

BD hammer with sling - Four walls - $75

Not sure if i should post this last photo. Contemplating about selling the rest of my beaks, but don't know where to start pricing. 

Make some offers n' what not. 

Detail

Tags