Kuhl Mens Small Jacket $100, Several Pants Kuhl & Prana 30in waist

$100 Kuhl Mens Small Jacket (Pretty sure this is the Impakt jacket). This is not really to go climbing, quite nice. Water repellant finish.  Worn a dozen times, maybe.  Excellent condition. I am 145 lbs and 5 11 with +0

$35 Kuhl Mens Kanvus Jean 30x32, greyish. Good condition, not my fit. True color is just a touch lighter grey than this picture shows.

$35 Kuhl Mens Kanvus Jean 30x34, chocolate.  Good condition, not my fit. There's this small spot (second picture), seems to be the main blemish.  It might wash out, not sure. Second picture looks grey, this is not the case.  First picture is representative of the chocolate color. 

$30 Prana Bronson pants 32x32.  Good condition, to big for me. 

$35 Kuhl Ryder Pants 30x32, Khaki-ish. Nice and stiff, but not quite my fit. It's been through the dryer which gives a faded look.  I wouldn't dry  all the time. 

$25 Kuhl Radikl Pants 30x34. Two little pinholes that I see, but still plenty of life.  Nice and light. Note, It has the stretch vertical sides that really help beat the heat.

I would prefer Venmo, though we can do paypal.  Will Ship USPS within two days. I'll be posting quite a few items over the next few days, might do a package deal!

Cheers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags