FS: Garmin Instinct (almost new) - $190

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Garmin Instinct. This GPS watch is a great tool for anyone who is trying to track stats on their fitness, and works extremely well on mountain adventures. It has no scratches or visible wear, is new from Garmin, and comes with an extra band (which is slightly worn). This watch retails for $250, so I'm passing it on for $190. I've only had this watch for a week, as I had to return my previous one to Garmin due to a software glitch, and they sent me this one as a replacement. I had my previous watch for over a year, and I loved it. I used it to track thousands of miles of running, hiking, and mountaineering. My old watch came with me up Rainier (2x), Baker, Adams, and Helens, as well as a ton of other trips, and really helped me improve my fitness game by providing a ton of stats, including heart rate monitoring, sleep duration + quality, step counts, calories burned, stress, and a lot more. This watch I'm selling is virtually unused.

I'm including the watch, an extra band, the charging cable, and a screen protector (I used one on my old watch, but know some people have opinions about not putting screen protectors on watches so I didn't put it on the one I'm selling).

The Instinct is a dope watch, and I'd recommend it highly for anyone trying to take their fitness/mapping more seriously. This watch is in perfect condition, I'm only selling it because I'm upgrading to the Fenix 6X. Hit me up if you're interested!

Buyer pays via Paypal friends/family and pays for shipping.

Detail

Tags