New and lightly used climbing gear for sale

Pick up only in medford MA or Boston area!

After repeated elbow overuse injuries, I’ve decided that I need to take a long break from climbing (which breaks my heart). I have some lightly to never used gear I’d like to sell. If  you want to buy multiple items I’ll give you a better deal on them. Hope someone else can have some great adventures with it. C

-La Sportiva Kataki 37.5 Mint/coral: $100
I wear these on 2 outdoor climbing day trips and have ‘scent about 30 projects in them but usually wear my other cozy shoes so these are in good condition. The toe box is in incredible condition, light scuffs but no scratches or dents. The only thing you may find annoying is that I wrote my initials on the arch in pen and it won’t rub off but you could easily sharpie over that. 

-Black Diamond 9.9, 60 m, dual blue rope. $100. Great condition
I know it can be nerve racking to buy used ropes but I’ve only had this for a year and put so little wear on it because communal equipment was usually available. I’ve used it 2 times outdoors and have only taken a few 0.5 fall factor falls on it and am only 120 pounds. There aren’t any kinks or separation from the core but it’s totally understandable if you want to flake it before deciding if you want it.

-Cordelette: 7mm by 20 m. $20. I only used this for an anchor once and it was lovely. Great condition but feel free to flake this one too if you want to be certain.

-Chalk bag with drawstring+ belt loops: $25 Great condition, I rarely used chalk just bought it on impulse bc of how pretty it is. There’s chalk in there you can take with it or I can empty it and wash it out if you’d prefer that.

-CAMP Mach express dyneema 60 cm QuickDraw: $15. Perfect condition-never used

-Neutrino Rackpack Black diamond: $25 Perfect condition-never used 

-OZ Rackpack Black Diamond: $45 Perfect condition-  never usedThese are never used but I have other sets of these that I live and most places are sold out of them

-Black diamond locking carabiners- 5 for $35. 3 LiteForge screw gate (medium size) and 2 Rocklocks (large size)
Perfect condition- never used before 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags