Jackets closet cleaning (mostly men’s size small)

Went on a mission for two years, got back, and none of my fancy jackets fit anymore! Must’ve shrunk…sitting in my closet. Everything is OBO, price does not include shipping in case you’d like a different shipping method depending on time constraints. Paypal, google pay, venmo, whatever, I accept ’em all.

jacket, men’s size small. Hardly ever used because I don’t usually bring a jacket backpacking, and this was way too fragile and expensive to justify bringing it car camping. No idea what these things go for now, asking 100.

, men’s small, this jacket should be pretty familiar to you all, I remember it being popular 2 years ago. I don’t know if I ever used this jacket, I had a gray and yellow one that I used a couple times, then returned for the black and blue when it came back in stock because it looked cooler, and soon after got a Berghaus hyperlite jacket so it never really got worn. Lighting makes it look a little gray but it is definitely black. 65.

Columbia Outdry Titanium Ex Reign jacket, I think. Quite a mouthful, I’m sure I missed something. Good ol’ rain jacket, does pretty good still, got pit zips and an adjustable hood with velcro on back and cords around face. Doesn’t need DWR treatment because the outer shell is the waterproof layer, so that’s kinda cool, will keep ya dry for many years. 40.

TNF Thermoball vest, men’s small. Brand new, still has tags on, got it as a gift from an aunt that really likes TNF, but I’m a Patagonia kinda guy, so it has literally never been worn. 60.

Uniqlo Ultralight down vest, men’s size medium but it’s an Asian medium which translates into an American small. Not used much either, these things are so cheap I’ll price it just to get rid of it. 15.

REI CO-OP down jacket, WOMEN’S size medium, it was in the men’s section by mistake and I thought their sizing just ran small, don’t judge. I thought it looked good, gave me that v taper with the slim waist and wider chest, but unless there’s a skinny dude out there trying to fake an upper body, this will probably go to a woman. Campfire burned a hole in the right lower chest, and this was before I knew about , so it’s covered with black duct tape, but it actually kinda blends in. 30. 

Mountain Hardwear running jacket, men’s size MEDIUM, honestly got no idea where this one came from, haven’t been able to find it on any website. It’s made with a super light shell material, but it’s not waterproof, then a mesh liner for warmth and wicking, might be good for running in cold/windy conditions, never used. 25.

TNF running pullover half zip, men’s small, never used, yup, same aunt. However, I did take the tags off of this one. 25.