SOLD: La Sportiva TX Guide 44 10.5 approach shoe. $70

SOLD - La Sportiva TX Guide 44 10.5 approach shoe. These have been work half a dozen times. The design is a cross between La Sportiva's popular line of TX approach shoes and their running shoes. Overall I definitely see these as an improvement on other TX shoes I have worn (a bit more traction for hiking but still has a good toe for edging on rock; a lacing system better protected from abrasion) but I got these a bit too small. I typically wear a 44 in La Sportiva approach shoes and a 44.5 or even sometimes a 45 in their running shoes. These feel like they size more in line with La Sportiva's running shoes than they do the approach shoe line. They felt very good for technical climbing at this size but a bit too small to be comfortable for all day wear. Particularly they feel a bit more narrow in the toe box than other TX approach shoes at the same size. I was hoping they would break in and get more comfortable but going to have to accept I need a bigger size. Overall excellent condition minus one point of abrasion on the inside ankle of the right shoe (visible in the top down picture). Otherwise nearly flawless condition. $80 plus shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags