Bicycle/Bikepacking Stuff and a Backpack

PP FF or Venmo preferred, otherwise add 3% for PP fee. All prices are shipped.

$80 - Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradle, Straps + 15L Dry Bag - Unused, in box

Thought I would do more bikepacking, but life had other plans. This was never used, just taken out of the box to put it on the bike to see the setup (then taken off and stored). Here are more details about the kit.

$75 - Ergon - SM Comp - Used for about a week

Supposed to be German engineered for ergonomics and grundle comfort. I did not find this to be the case. For one, I got the wrong size, so my sit bones didn't square quite right on it. Here are more details about it.

$15 - Far Ride Vol. 11 Magazine - Unopened

An adventure and cycling magazine. 200+ pages of high quality storytelling and imagery, kinda like Adventure Journal but for adventure cycling. For some reason the publisher sent me two copies. You can read about the contents here.

$20 - Osprey 20L Talon - Very well used, older version of this

Been my everyday bag for the past 5+ years, and has the wear to show for it. Still very usable, especially carrying gear to the crag. Top outside front pouch has a broken zipper, some rips in the bag material near one of the straps (covered with tape) and on the front near the stretch panel (covered with tape). Some slight rust on the frame. All of this can be seen in the photos. Comes with an integrated rain cover, which has always been my favorite feature.

I will wash this before shipping!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags