C4's, X4, new gen C4, Dragon cam, Geniuses 40.5 + tree climbing gear

Hey y'all. I got stuff that I realize I don't need as badly as I thought I did. Racking biners included, shipping is not. I'll make the ride as cheap as possible for you from North Georgia.

La sportiva geniuses 40.5. $100. I love them, but they don't fit me. They're mostly new. Climbed like 4 pitches outside and went indoors a handful of times with them. 

$45 - .4 x4 - never fallen, placed maybe five times. 2019 tag 

$40 - .75 c4 - never fallen on, placed maybe four times. 2015 tag, bought new in 2019

$55 - #1 c4 new generation, never fallen on, but I weighted it a few times.

$45 - #2 c4 also never fallen on, placed a few times. 2018 tag

$65 - #6 dragon cam. Still looking new. 

Stuff from my tree climbing gear Incase anyone's interested (from left to right in the picture)

Sewn eye to eye 8mm beeline prussic cord - used once(I like ocean prussics better) - $15

Notch rope snap - $8 

Pinto pulley - $25

Blue water figure 8 - $5

SAKA knee ascender - $80

Thunder sling, used twice  - $75

Elk River Fall arrest harness. This style of harness is usually around $3-500, but I forget how much this was. It has shoulder straps and a seat. You can dangle off of a rope and feel like you're sitting in a comfy chair. Not super useful for rock climbing unless you wanna be comfy as you install new bolts into the rock or something of that nature. Its made in 2014, but it's still in really good shape and hardly been used at all. Make an offer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags