FS: $275/obo Seek Outside Lil Bug Out with 2 vestibules

For Sale ($275/obo): Early model of the Seek Outside Lil Bug Out. This is a silnylon shelter that includes the base plus 2 vestibules. One vestibule is the standard vestibule and the other has a stove jack. Both vestibules are the same size. This way you can choose your vestibule depending on your needs for the particular trip. All components are in good working condition with no known rips/holes/problems. The base and vestibule without the stove jack have been seam sealed.  The vestibule with the stove jack may be seam sealed, I honestly forgot to look before I boxed it up and if I did seam seal it, it was long enough ago that I don’t remember.

This LBO has served me well and I am only selling it because I ordered an Eolus Ultralight because DCF fits my needs better and I am an ounce counter. This model does not have a sod skirt, I believe Seek Outside started adding those the next year. This one also has the old Seek Outside logo. I will pay shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. And I can ship it within 2 days of payment (likely the same day). I prefer Venmo but can also do PayPal.

Also included:
1. One aluminum trekking pole extender for pitching the shelter at the proper height.
2. A handful of ultralight guylines.
3. I ironed on a few quarter-sized reflective patches on the peak of the tent to make finding it in the dark easier.

The 1st photo with the scale is of the LBO base & standard vestibule with about 6 guylines (28.9 oz).   The 2nd photo with the scale is the of the vestibule that has the stove jack (13.7oz).

Post any questions in the comments. Shoot me a DM for offers. I expect this to sell very quickly. Buying a new version of this setup would be $520.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags