Gear Closet Clean-out FS DuoMid Backpacks and more

Hello all, I had an account here years ago but have decided making a new one was faster than trying to figure out what it was and what the password was. Since it is a new account I will understand if you wish to not “gift the money”

Some of these are bargains so I hope they find a home with an aspiring dirtbag hiker/climber

Also would accept trades/credit for UL wood stove like U-turn

FS MLD Duomid $100+shipping

Bought this a few years ago off of gear swap. Bit dirty and the zipper is finicky now. I lubricated it and works well enough but is still finicky. No stakes but has guy lines to all tie outs. Bargain price because of dirtiness and zipper risk. Getting rid of because I only liked it for solo use and I hammock camp when solo now.

FS Mammut Trion Light 38l medium-$80+Shipping

Very light pack and has the features I want but was a bit too short for me, got in on clearance and worn for one trip and one climb.

FS Granite Gear Crown 60l medium $50+shipping

Has a lot of wear and tear, a buckle is broken, one compression line loc is broken. Some stitching and hardware and she will be as good as new.

Amazon essentials size medium wool mens sweater-10 bucks plus shipping or free with purchase if you want it. Horizontal pinstripes black and grey

Too itchy for me

Marmot precip mens medium red jacket 10 bucks plus shipping or free with purchase if you want it

Starting to delaminate and was always a little too small for me. Still plenty waterproof especially with some DWR.