FS: 2012 Nissan NV3500 SV HD $13,000

I am selling my 2012 Nissan NV3500 SV HD.  It has 240xxx miles on it.  It was bought last September when my sprinter broke down.  We spent 5 months in it and then that was the end of our trip. The only reason I am selling it is because it's really more then we will need for weekend trips and vacations now.  The conversion has everything you need to fully live off grid including 2 100w solar panels hooked up to 1 200ah agm battery.  It has a 12v mini semi fridge, an electric water pump and a few outlets for charging phones and laptops. The van has a built in 400 watt inverter. If you want a bigger one it would be very easy to install. We never needed anything more then 400 watts. The van has tons of storage. We were able to get 2 bikes and all of my climbing gear plus more under the bed. There is a seat that is also a storage bin. Plenty of cabinet space for food. There is a 2 burner propane stove that works great.  Also includes Blackout curtains, built in safe, 1 grey water tank, 1 potable water jug, and purifier on faucet. The bed is a the width of a full but we had to trim like 6 inches off to make it fit (mattress is not included). We slept diagonal just so we could get everything else in there. We didn't use pillows just a blanket as pillows to make it more comfortable. It took some getting used to but we did sleep very well. There is room to make it bigger if you want to do that; it just will encroach on the kitchen/seating area. The van runs super smoothly. Just had both tie rods replaced and had an alignment. Blows cold air and the Oil was changed along with tire rotation this weekend. The mechanic said everything looks and is in working order.  Tiers have a year or more left in them. Breaks were done last September along with all rotors, passenger wheel bearing and oil seal. I can send carfax pics. I get a free carfax via geico. The check engine light is on however and needs a catalytic converter on the passenger side (code p0420) along with an evap sensor (code p0452). I'm only charging $13,000 to reflect that the cat needs to be replaced.  Overall the van is in great shape. Dings n scratches are visible but nothing huge.  Please feel free to ask any questions. There is a lot I could say about it but just to much to write. We loved traveling in this van and felt it was a much smoother ride then the sprinter we had before it. Just like the sprinters this van is known and built to last well into the 300,000 mile range. You can DM me or call/text 715-559-4900.  I'm located in ogden utah fyi.

Thanks for looking,

Jared A.

Detail

Tags