FS: Trad Gear: BD Cams UL, C4, and Full X4 rack. Carabiners Locking/Non-Locking, Slings, Belay Devices

For Sale: Black Diamond Ultralight, C4, and X4 cams as well as 2 ATC Guides and 2 ATC Alpine Guides. There are also 3 of BD's new mini-wire non-locking carabiners, 1 RockLock Locking Carabiner, and 2 BD 120cm Nylon slings. None of the cams have been whipped on but they've all been placed at some point in time. I don't have any issues with any of the gear, I'm just fine-tuning what gear I want to own and carry. The two ATCs have a little bit of wear but the two Alpine ATCs are almost brand new and have done exactly 3 pitches and 1 rappel with them. The prices will be listed below and you can either pick them up locally in Joshua Tree, CA or I'll ship them to the lower 48 in any combination for $6. Also, the whole batch adds up to $467 and I'd be thrilled to just sell the whole lot for $400 with shipping included in that price. I will edit this post when things sell so if it's not marked SOLD, it's still available. I will only mark something sold once I've received money via either Paypal, Venmo, or in person. Good luck!

Black Diamond Ultralight .4-.75 Cams: $50 each

Black Diamond C4 .3 Cam: $35

Black Diamond X4 .1-.75 Cams: $35 each

Black Diamond ATC Guides: $10 each

Black Diamond ATC Alpine Guides: $15 each

Black Diamond Mini-Wire Carabiners: $3 each

Black Diamond RockLock Carabiner: $5

Black Diamond 120cm Nylon Slings: $4 each

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags