FS: BD nuts, WC nuts, Wolf Chalk bag, Supercams, Women's shoes, Petzl Croll, BD belt

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), Black Diamond Punishers (medium) and Moses Tomahawks.

Black Diamond Stopper set #1 - #13. New with tags. Non-anodized (no colors) but exactly the same as the newer colored version. $71.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Petzl Croll. Older model. Well used but in perfect functioning condition. $48.

Metolius Supercams set of two. Sizes Small and Medium. Both are in the tactical black color and are unused. Retails for $170 for the two. $92 for the set.

Black Diamond Mine belt size Large. Worn a few times. I'll be absolutely honest, this belt is pretty terrible. BD can design a great harness and amazing gear but this belt leaves a lot to be desired. $12.

ALP Design Dyneema Footloop. Adjustable to fit snugly on your foot for ascending. $14.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12. 

Scarpa Origin shoes (women's) size 6. Brand new. $45.

Krieg Chalk Bag. "Wild and Free" theme. Used only a very few times but does have chalk in it. Zippered rear pocket. Chalk brush holder. Belt included. $14.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags