FS: ULA Circuit

For sale is a ULA Circuit which has some well-worn trail miles on it. I believe I purchased this in 2008. Take note that the design of the pack has changed slightly since then. It’s in very sound condition where it counts–absolutely no damage to the pack fabric or problems with the seams. There are a lot more miles of life left in this pack, but there’s a little fraying at the edges here and there. I have tried to factor the condition into my asking price.

The only problem I’ve really had with it is that the shock cord on the side pockets can slip (really it’s just the right side). The cord lock is just worn out and needs to be replaced My solution has been to just put a knot into the shock cord to keep it tensioned, which solves the problem.

Also, there are two spots on the waistbelt (see final photo with yellow circle) where I made a couple incisions into the face fabric which allowed me to snake a secondary belt along the outside of the backpack’s belt. This was done to allow additional mounting options, re: bear country defense. It doesn’t affect the actual functionality of the belt otherwise.

Size is medium torso/medium waist.

Asking $120, shipped and paypalled. Photos in next post.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags