FS: Quickdraw set, OR Ferrosi Summit Hoody, BD Crag Gloves, Lowa Renegade boots

Payments via Venmo or Paypal. I'm planning on shipping via USPS Flat Rate although this is my first time selling so I'm open to any other suggestions. Thanks.

--

MadRock Concorde Quickdraws (8 pieces - $60 shipped) - Used these a few times when I was first starting out, none saw any falls or excessive wear. Affordable and light weight draws in very good condition.

OR Ferrosi Summit Hoody Size Large ($90 shipped) - Basically a burlier version of the original Ferrosi, a light weight and well fitting softshell, though more weather resistant and with a bit more fabric in certain areas. Wore it a few times around town but realized I don't need a soft shell in LA. Excellent Condition. 

BD Crag Gloves Size Small ($18 shipped) - Bought these for the wife but they were too big, never used, like new condition.

Lowa Renegades GTX Mid, Size 12 ($80 shipped) - These are my second pair of Renegades, they are light, very comfortable and waterproof. I used them for a few trips but the leather and sole are in good shape, and have lots of life left in them. The main wear is near the toe rubber, though I don't think its excessive. The nice lady at REI gave me a pair of insoles from some Salomon because the original ones sucked. Overall a very comfortable 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags