FS: Tarptent Moment DW and Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2

I’m downsizing my gear closet after accumulating a few too many shelters. Both tents come with their original stuff sacks, but stakes are not included. Free shipping, CONUS only. Please let me know if you have any questions! I am also open to offers.

Tarptent Moment DW with mesh inner and optional crossing pole – $275

Purchased new in 2017 for a trip that never happened. It’s only been set up at home a couple of times, always in soft grass. It was seam sealed professionally by Tarptent. I replaced the stock guylines with Lawson’s 2mm reflective Glowire in yellow. It includes Tarptent’s removable mesh inner and optional aluminum crossing pole, which makes the tent freestanding and adds snow-loading capabilities. The tent is in excellent condition – it has essentially remained stored in its stuff sack within a sealed plastic tub since I bought it.

Weight: 36.1oz

Weight of the optional crossing pole: 7oz

Pictures:

Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 – $200

Purchased new in 2018 and used with my partner on a 5 night trip in Yosemite and 2 nights in Del Norte Coast Redwood State Park. We always pitched the tent on top of a polycryo groundsheet for extra floor protection. I replaced the stock guylines with Lawson’s 2mm reflective Glowire in orange and yellow. The two different color guylines signify the front/back of the tent and fly for a quick and easy set up. I also added 3s to the tent body and fly, which can be easily removed if you’d like, but I’ve really appreciated them for the extra flexibility they offer in staking points and for getting a taut pitch. The tent is in great condition – you can tell it has been used a few times, but there are no flaws and everything works just as it is supposed to.

The tent weighs a total of 38.2oz, and that weight can easily be split between two people. Here are the weights of the different components:

Fly – 14.5 oz

Body – 14.3 oz

Poles – 9.4 oz

Pictures:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags