FS: North Range Chelonii 6P Tent. Like New! Price Drop! Oh my!

North Range Chelonii 6P Tent: $50 or best offer plus shipping. Local pickup within 3ish hours of Rice Lake if that's your fancy. Also would do some trade shenanigans for a 2P backpacking tent...

Won this tent at a raffle a year ago. As a college student/weekend warrior, I do not need a tent this large. Would probably be great for a family camping, a pair that just has a TON of gear, or a single person who wants to feel like a Kardashian while they camp. One of the pictures has the official dimensions, I am 6' tall and I can stand up comfortably in the middle. One downside: it seems it didn't quite come with enough stakes for all of the guy lines; it is three stakes short. I dropped the price $4 for that. If you don't know where to find stakes, I can buy some for you and include it in the price. Also it's a pain in the a** to set up by yourself, but sacrifices need to be made to feel like you have a frickin chateau all to yourself when you camp. Or of course, ask your family/friends who are also using the tent to help you... "Like new" means it has been slept in 1 night by 1 person. 

PM me with any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags