FS: Used ropes, rope bags, ice screws, Brown Alien, BD belt. New BD stoppers, Yosemite Hammer, UL Master Cams

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), Black Diamond Punishers (medium) and Moses Tomahawks.

Black Diamond Stopper set #1 - #13. New with tags. Non-anodized (no colors) but exactly the same as the newer colored version. $71.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $82.

Scarpa Origin shoes (women's) size 6. Brand new. $45.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12.

ALP Design Dyneema Footloop. Adjustable to fit snugly on your foot for ascending. $14.

CCH Alien size Brown. If you know how scarce these are you will appreciate it. Send me an offer.

60m Beal Booster III 9.7mm DryCover dynamic rope. Used. Has been very well taken care of (stored & used in conjunction with a rope bag). Stored in a bin in a house with central air. No fraying. No fuzz. Of course nothing like a core shot. $60.

60m Rope. I do not remember the make/model (Please post below if you know the make/model). Similar in diameter to the above Beal Booster (thinking just under 10mm). Similarly well taken care of but looks a little bit more "fuzzy." No fraying, no soft spots, no nicks or abrasions. Feels a little "fat" in hand. Slightly older than the above Beal Booster. $45.

Metolius Ropemaster rope bag. Used to store one of the above ropes. Good condition. $25.

Metolius Dirt Bag II (might be the Dirt Bag I) rope bag. Used to store one of the above ropes. Good condition. $18.

Additional pic of the two rope bags together. each with a rope in it.

Petzl Croll. Older model. Well used but in perfect functioning condition. $48.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws. 19cm x3, 13cm, 10cm. $37 each.

Metolius Ultralight Master Cam set #2 - #6. Sold only as a full set. New and unused. The black (tactical) color scheme. $218.

Black Diamond Mine belt size Large. Worn a few times. I'll be absolutely honest, this belt is pretty terrible. BD can design a great harness and amazing gear but this belt leaves a lot to be desired. $12.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags