FS: 1992 Ford Ranger, Northern California

Selling my old but reliable truck in about a month's time. It will be available as soon as I receive the duplicate title in the mail in 3-4 weeks from CA DMV.

Details:

Odometer reads 0056xx, I rolled it over from 99999 to 00000 back in November of last year. My best guess is this is the second time it has rolled over.
5 speed manual transmission
RWD
3.9l engine
Brake system overhauled by me (have receipt)
Strong clutch, strong engine + trans
Camper shell
Camper shell boot replacement included, current boot needs to be replaced but I'm too busy building out a van to bother. Should take new owner a few hours to get it replaced.
Bed platform in the rear, four slide in compartments that go to wheel wells, two trap doors in the front of the bed.
Regular oil changes with high mileage synthetic, transmission and brake fluid were both changed by me when I bought it in June of 2019.
New aftermarket Idle Air Flow Controller, had some weird idle problems, slapped this on there and they were solved.
Tires have good tread, but are getting old.
Clean title in my name
Located in the Sacramento area currently

Quirks/not so good:
Camper boot has leaks and isn't waterproof, no water has leaked in causing damage but needs to be fixed
Dent on driver door from previous owner, doesn't effect door
Small dent on front end, same story
Some small tears on the seats, I always drove with blankets over it

Looking for $2500 for this truck.

I've taken this truck all over California in the past year, from the North Coast to the Mojave, Sierra, etc. It's solid, great for camping (or for a dirtbag) and gets you from point A to B with some clearance to boot. With the weight in the rear it does pretty well off road, I've taken it up some pretty steep Forest Service roads (Eagle Rock) and it's done excellent. Listing this here to see if there's a market on Mtn Project as I've put in and gotten a lot of love from this truck and would like to pass it on to someone who will do the same. Selling because my wife and I have a van now.

I can post more photos later/next week, just throwing a line and seeing if there's any interest here.

Thanks,
Will

Detail

Tags