STEEP discounts on Brand New Shoes - Proceeds go to a good cause!

Hello MountainProject! I help out a local non-profit organization called "Camptown" which gets youth involved in experiential adventure programs in the outdoors. The organization works to build the kids up by developing confidence, conflict-resolution skills, leadership, and teamwork through outdoor programming. They also have an indoor bouldering wall called "The Crux" so kids can come in and climb in the evenings after school. And, I must say, it is a pretty dang nice facility...

Recently, they received a MASSIVE donation of brand new climbing shoes (and other misc. climbing gear) which they are selling at ridiculously cheap prices to raise money for their programming. Like I'm talkin' Katakis to Miuras to TC Pros all at $60 or less... We have had a couple rounds of local sales and are trying to move the rest of the stuff now via MountainProject. Here is a link to the remaining items.

NOTE: This is a small organization and the list of shoes may not be 100% up-to-date as they are processing orders daily--if the shoe you requested is no longer available, they will contact you to get that sorted out. Moreover, I am not sure what their plan is on larger orders (e.g. 3 or more pairs and/or inclusion of larger items) so please be patient and flexible with them. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags