FS: Arc'teryx Miura 50, Gregory Baltoro 65, Haku bag (sold)

I've recently found that I should be wearing a shorter torso for my backpacks. Otherwise I planned on keeping the Miura 50 (aka best crag pack ever) for; basically forever. The Haku rope bag was designed to compactly store a rope at the bottom of the Miura - the pics show it with a 10.2 mm 60m rope in there and still enough room for a double rack, draws, harness and helmet - inside the pack. Only a couple spots of wear - will last for a lot more time and even longer if you toss some tenacious tape over any issue spots. Bungee cord added to the stop for a jacket or helmet. (rope not included, of course)

The Gregory Baltoro is in great shape, used a handful of times. Size Medium/regular, with S shoulder straps. Straps are easily and quickly replaced with other sizes, as needed. I can throw in XS ones if desired. Comes with the rain cover and daypack/hydration bladder. Great pack - bought a short/S torso to replace it.

Prices:
 (venmo or paypal accepted)
Arc'teryx Miura 50 
(regular torso/size) - $100 shipped
*SOLD* 
Arc'teryx Haku rope bag - $26 shipped ($20 if bought with Miura 50)
Gregory Baltoro 65 (med/reg size) - $100 shipped
Links for info (if needed) Baltoro REI  Baltoro Gregory  Miura REI  Haku REI  Haku Arc'teryx

Lots of photos