FS: Patagonia, Smartwool, Icebreaker, Nike Baselayers

None of the clothing listed here have any rips, tears, "thin spots", or holes (unless otherwise noted). You can expect all items to have been washed :). Take a moment to profit off of my irresponsible spending habits. All items are Men's. I'm 5'10, 165 lbs.

Icebreaker 260 Tech Leggings With Fly - Small. Lightly worn a few times. $40 + $5 shipping. These are body-conforming / skin-tight.

Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip - Small. Only worn a handful of times. $45 + $5 shipping. A little big for me, works great as a baselayer and mid-layer. Very warm!

Patagonia Baselayer - Small. I forgot which model it is. It's 84% polyester, 16% spandex. These are thin and I use them my jeans when it's colder outside. I've also used them for chillier hikes. They're a little loose and are not a skin-tight fit. $20 + $5 shipping.

Nike Pro NikeFit Compression Tights - Small. Skin tight. They're incredibly soft fleece-like feel on the inside. Has a tiny hole on the right knee (about the 1/3 the size of a dime) that I've patched up nicely. $15 + $5 shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags