FS: Big Agnes Flycreek UL2 (2015 edition)

$180 + Shipping

PP G+S ( add 3%) 

I am selling my trusty Big Agnes Flycreek UL2 (32.38 oz. plus stakes).

I recently sent it into Big Agnes’ repair shop and they added new zippers to the tent and the rainfly, patched two holes, replaced pole segments, and replaced some of the cording (about $80 worth of work). I would like a larger shelter with room for my girlfriend and our dog so I’ve decided to sell it after all.

This is advertised as a two-person tent, but the sizing is a much better fit for a solo hiker looking to go light without shelling out for DCF.

Includes:

• Tent Body & Rain Fly in Big Agnes bag (24.44 oz together)
  • Pole Set in Big Agnes bag ( 7.90 oz)
  • 6 original stakes (I’m happy to throw in two extra shepherd hook stakes for guying out the rain fly to increase interior space) in stake bag.

Condition Notes (See photos below before DM’ing please)

• Brand new zippers on the tent body and rainfly.
  • Poles in nearly brand new condition (worn segments/cording recently replaced by Big Agnes)
  • The tent itself is in good condition. It received a good Tech Wash bath recently so the nylon/mesh is very clean. The mesh has no holes. The floor has discolored spots on it (I believe these are from dirt sticking to tree sap and eventually staining the fabric). There is one small hole in the floor (pictured).
  • Big Agnes added one patch on a nylon section in the back corner of the tent.
  • The rainfly is in good condition. It was seam sealed when I purchased it in 2015, so it may be in for a reseal in the next couple of years. It’s never leaked on me. Big Agnes recommends applying Nikwax Solarproof for the fabric, and Tent Sure Tent Sealant for the seams to ensure long-term weather resistance.
  • Big Agnes added two patches to the rainfly, one near a section of nylon at the rainfly’s crest near the center of the tent and the other on a section of nylon near the rainfly’s zipper.
  • The original stuff sack for the tent/fly, the stuff sack for the poles, and the sack for the tent stakes are all discolored and are easily the most damaged piece of this kit. A friend borrowed the tent last year and the stuff sacks came back ripped and ‘fixed’ with duct tape.
  • My dog has been in this tent one time since the tent was washed. I’ve gone through it with a lint roller, but there may be an occasional dog hair.

• This topic was modified 1 minute ago by .
  • This topic was modified 27 seconds ago by .
  • This topic was modified 11 seconds ago by .

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags