FS: BD Ice screws, Yosemite hammer, BD nut set 1-13, more

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), Black Diamond Punishers (medium) and Moses Tomahawks.

Black Diamond X4s. Sizes .3, .4, and .5. Sold as a set. $118. Sold.

Fixe Alien size Grey. Excellent condition. $52. Sold.

CCH Alien size Red. Excellent condition. No dimple/not part of the recall. Difficult to find these in this type of condition. $52. Sold.

CCH Alien size Green. Very good condition. No dimple/not part of the recall. $48. Sold.

CCH Alien size Brown. If you know how scarce these are you will appreciate it. Send me an offer.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Black Diamond Stopper set #1 - #13. New with tags. Non-anodized (no colors) but exactly the same as the newer colored version. $71.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $82.

Scarpa Origin shoes (women's) size 6. Brand new. $51.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12.

Black Diamond Rocklock. Unused. $7. Sold.

ALP Design Dyneema Footloop. Adjustable to fit snugly on your foot for ascending. $14.

Black Diamond Ultralight Camalots. Sizes #1 and #2. $58 each. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws. 19cm x3, 13cm, 10cm. $37 each.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags