Mens Small/Med Shirts/Hoodies: Smartwool, Pata, BD, Icebreaker, OR,

- Outdoor Research Astroman Long Sleeve Shirt, Mens Small steel blue. New with tags (bought on sale and didn't realize it was final sale...but doesn't fit the way I was hoping. Sorry for the wrinkles, it's been sitting in the package). $50

- Black Diamond Alpine Start blue softshell hoody, mens Small. Good used condition, just a little pilling on the cuffs (see photos).

- Smartwool 150 Microstripe blue Hoody Mens Small (perfect condition, only worn inside a few times. Great sun hoody) $60

- Icebreaker longsleeve Bodyfit 200 Longsleeve Mens Small blue with mountain design on the front (catch and release, good used condition but tighter than I was hoping) $20

- Patagonia gray synthetic polo medium Used, good condition (catch and release, a bit looser than I was hoping): $15

- Aspen Wool/Poly blend base layer shirt mens medium $25 only worn to try on, I pretty much only wear hooded options now for warm baselayers. Never worn outside my house.

Any of these $8 shipping via USPS, or a flat $8 if combining things. Paypal.  Also available for pickup in Denver/Boulder area.