FS: MLD Duomid Brown Silnylon, MLD Duo Innernet, Marmot Ultra Kompressor 22 Pack

Below are three items for sale. Prices include shipping in the US. Add 3% if not using Paypal F&F to pay. Please PM with any questions.

• MLD Duomid-Purchased in late 2017 and used around 10 times. It is the Brown Silnylon version, weighs about 624 grams (22 oz) in the stuff sack and was seam sealed by MLD. Lawson 2mm orange reflective Glowire is used for all perimeter and mid panel guylines (amazing cordage and looks cool with the brown silnylon). Includes 6″ aluminum pole extender. Zippers recently cleaned with McNett Zip Care. I am asking $220 for the Duomid shipped.

• MLD Duo Innernet-5-6 year old model that weighs about 377 grams in the stuff sack (slightly lighter than the current model). This innernet has been used many times but always with a ground sheet and still has lots of life left for this price. It has dual zippers but the top zipper recently started separating when unzipped so it must be left at the top and only the bottom zipper used which works just fine. I’m sure it could be replaced fairly easily but functions as is. Because of this issue I am only asking $50 shipped or $40 if you purchase with the Duomid. Duomid plus Duo Innernet-$260 shipped.

Below is an image of the top zipper that separates when unzipped, functions well if left at the top and only bottom zipper is used. I’m sure it could be fixed…

• Marmot Ultra Kompressor 22-Cool little 22 liter frameless day pack with real nice features including foam stay, removable hip belt, sternum strap, load lifters, stretchy front and side pockets, lots of compression straps, trekking pole holders, brain and a hydration port, clip and sleeve. Weighs 18.7 oz. Asking $40 shipped in the US!