Home Climbing Wall (BAY AREA ONLY)

Link to info sheet and photos

Link to videos climbing on board maybe v5-v8

Wooden Home Climbing Wall
I’ve long wanted a home climbing board for training on my own schedule. Covid19 proved to be the catalyst for finally getting one, but the lead times from the major board companies (Moonboard, Tension Board, Kilter Board) were (and are) extremely long. I’m a fabricator and have the necessary tools so I built my own board and shaped all my own holds for it. I made it symmetrical so problems can be repeated in both directions and used all wood so that it would be skin friendly for long sessions. I also made sure to include a good finger bucket circular circuit to train pure endurance. I’m not able to work my normal job right now, and I know lots of climbers are locked out of the gym and the crag, so I decided to offer to build some boards for Bay Area climbers. I’ve got my board set up at 35 degrees and its chopped a little short, but what I’m selling is intended to be installed from 30-40 degrees overhanging and a full 8'x12' of terrain. Installation and alteration must be done on your own. I will build and deliver to
your door only two options:
1. Three fully t-nutted on a 20cm grid 4x8 sheets (plus kickboard) of plywood with my full
hold set fully installed for $1200 cash
2. My full hold set with hardware for $850 cash

Detail

Tags