I have a bunch of gear for sale after a bit of Spring cleaning! Items are local pickup in Denver, or willing to ship at buyer's expense. MP hates when I post from my phone, so photos are available upon request.
Venmo or PayPal.
If interested, EMAIL ME at: [email protected]
- Suunto Baro 9 Sport Watch $300
Great condition with a negligible cosmetic wear on the face (sapphire) and the watch buckle. Comes with the charger. Watch has over 70 preloaded sport modes, GPS, and a storm alert feature.
Original Retail: $599.00
- Blizzard Rustler 10, 172 $300 OBOIn great condition after just 40 or so days. They skied a little short for my liking. Only mounted once w/ Salomon Shift (322mm BSL) - SKIS ONLY.Original Retail: $700.00
- Outdoor Research Helium II Rainshell, Large $90
Super lightweight Rainshell; it's literally only been worn twice. I just have too many and decided to drop one.
Original Retail: $159.00
- Metolius M's Super Deluxe Harness, Large $30
Used mostly as a guide harness. No falls whatsoever, but it's about 4 years old. It's always been stored in the bag, in a storage bin inside my home.
Original Retail: $130.00
- Petzl Adjama Harness, Large $30
Used as a climbing harness for roughly 5 months. It has taken leader falls, but nothing unusual, and certainly nothing near its testable limit. Also store in the storage bin inside my home.
Original Retail: $80
- Trango Ration Pack, 18L $30
Great little multi-pitch pack with three internal storage options. Comes with a haul cover and ice axe loop.
Original Retail: $60
-SCARPA Maestro, 43.5 $40
High performance rock shoe that has a bit more life in it. Has never been resoled, so can definitely be revived for another cycle.
Original Retail: $199.00
That's all for now. Let me know if something catches your interest and I can send pictures ASAP.