Mens Clothing (Arc'teryx, Prana, Khul, Icebreaker)

Cleaning out my closet! Lots of stuff for sale, mostly men's clothing in small and medium sizes. Most of the stuff is in like-new or excellent condition. Please read the short descriptions to get a better idea for a specific item.

Package deals will strongly be considered and are encouraged to save me both shipping costs and trips to the post office. Sorry about the light in the images, my camera was doing some funky stuff but I tried to capture the color as accurately as possible. Feel free to ask for higher-res images if you need.

The items, pictures, descriptions listed below. Prices are all in USD and are open to offers!

Stay safe and healthy in these crazy times everyone.

Tops - imgur.com/a/4lRHrla

1. Arc’teryx Phase AR base layer - men's medium - black. The logos on these pieces sucks and tends to melt off slightly. $40
  2. Arc’teryx Phase AR base layer - men's small - grey. The logos on these pieces sucks and tends to melt off slightly, and this one has an iron-on name tag on the collar that I didn't want to remove in case of damage. Otherwise in good condition- $40
  3. Icebreaker 150 weight t-shirt - mens medium - black - $30
  4. Arc’teryx Phase SL base layer - mens small - grey - $30
  5. Khul collared shirt - mens small - like new - $30
  6. Patagonia synthetic shirt - men's medium - like new - $20.
Bottoms - imgur.com/a/HPiu8Wb
  1. Prana mojo shorts - mens small. Excellent condition, my original pair won’t ever kick the dust so selling these. $30
  2. MEC T3 long johns. Never worn. $30
  3. Arc’teryx Creston AR pants 32x32 - New without tags. $70.
  4. DU/ER live lite AC black denim - 32x32 - new without tags - $70.
  5. DU/ER jeans 32x32 - new without tags - $70.
Shoes - imgur.com/a/0ZQ553D
  1. 5.10 something shoe, not sure. Mens 9. In good condition, a bit dirty from chalk but the rubber is good condition - $20.
  2. Dynafit Feline Vert Trail Shoe - Mens 9. In good condition overall, still lots of life left. $40
  3. 5 pairs of assorted wool ski socks - fits mens 8-11 I’d say - $12/pair or $40 takes them all
Misc - imgur.com/a/faghp86
  1. 20m~ 1” webbing. Previously used for a slackline. $20.
  2. Training for the New Alpinism - $30
  3. Thermos - $10
  4. Black Diamond USB charger stick - band new in packaging - $20.
As I said package deals strongly encouraged! Stay safe and healthy in these crazy times everyone.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags