1. TNF Ventrix: Mens small, used as an around town jacket. No stains, smells, original owner. I tried to take a picture of some very light pilling occurring in one armpit. $70 shipped
2. Marmot Womens Starfire Hardshell Jacket: Size medium, one small tear patched on the inside of the front pocket (see pictures). My fiancee is the original owner, lightly used. $95 shipped
3. Saucony Peregrine Trail shoe: Size 9.5. I bought them as a new item at the REI garage sale, I've worn them some but they are too tight for me. No funky smells! Just passing them on at a good price to someone else who may actually use them. SOLD
4. Big Agnes Q-core SLX 20x66: Used, kind of dirty from being used outside of a tent. 3 patched holes, doesn't leak at all now though. SOLD
5. Sportiva Solutions: Time for a resole, size 44.5. SOLD
6. Petzl Nomics: Set 1, Blue handles, comes with hammer and adze. Petzl Pur-ice picks have seen one day of use. $420 shipped Set 2: Petzl Pur-ice picks, plenty of life left. Set of worn Petzl ice picks for drytooling included. $395 shipped. Both sets are in great shape with the usual scrapes. No head wobble on either.