FS: 2 sets of Nomics, TNF Ventrix, womens hardshell

1. TNF Ventrix:  Mens small, used as an around town jacket.  No stains, smells, original owner. I tried to take a picture of some very light pilling occurring in one armpit.  $70 shipped

2. Marmot Womens Starfire Hardshell Jacket:  Size medium, one small tear patched on the inside of the front pocket (see pictures).  My fiancee is the original owner, lightly used.  $95 shipped

3. Saucony Peregrine Trail shoe: Size 9.5.  I bought them as a new item at the REI garage sale, I've worn them some but they are too tight for me.  No funky smells! Just passing them on at a good price to someone else who may actually use them.  SOLD

4. Big Agnes Q-core SLX 20x66: Used, kind of dirty from being used outside of a tent.  3 patched holes, doesn't leak at all now though.  SOLD

5. Sportiva Solutions:  Time for a resole, size 44.5.  SOLD

6. Petzl Nomics:  Set 1, Blue handles, comes with hammer and adze.  Petzl Pur-ice picks have seen one day of use.   $420 shipped    Set 2: Petzl Pur-ice picks, plenty of life left.  Set of worn Petzl ice picks for drytooling included. $395 shipped.  Both sets are in great shape with the usual scrapes.  No head wobble on either.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags