Cleaning out the closet to make room for new toys - the usual story. Venmo/Paypal F&F (or add 3%), local (SLC, Utah) preferred, happy to work out shipping at buyer's expense.
1. Moss Little Dipper Tent - 3/4 person, 4 season, legendary expedition tent. Made in Seattle, Washington. This thing is an absolute beast of a tent, super capable and in great shape. All zippers and mesh in awesome condition, no rips or tears. A few stains (pictured for the most part) and a little bit of old tent odor (should air out), but this has been babied over its life. Some stains on the fly and body of the tent (pictured). Comes with footprint, reflective line locks, and stakes. Incredibly easy to ventilate, absolutely bombproof, and weighs about 12lbs. Awesome tent.
Additional pictures: https://imgur.com/a/KGrtSmQ
2. Mountain Hardwear EV-2 Tent - great shape, no rips, tears, or odors. Used on one trip. Only cosmetic damage is the fogging of the clear plastic windows (pictured in album).
Additional Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/eMlQ72s
3. Feathered Friends Frontpoint Jacket - this is an expedition quality, fully baffled, 900 FP down jacket. Some stains (they look worse than they are because I was pretreating them with Atsko sport wash before I took this photo), but the jacket has been well cared, always stored fully lofted for and is in good shape. 2 oz of overfill, Epic face fabric. Reinforced exteriors on arm, and a nice long cut. Happy to take new pictures after it comes out of the laundry. This is the jacket on the right. Size Large. Asking $200
4. Beater Patagonia Puffy - this thing is still warm, but it's seen a ton of use. A few patches, maybe one of the velcros has peeled off. Jacket on the left. Size XL? Asking $50
Pictures of both: https://imgur.com/a/wQiN16M
5. UGQ Quilt. Sewn footbox, 800FP waterproof down, rated to 0 degrees. Should fit someone to 5'10" (I'm 6'0" and it's a teeny tiny bit short, but works for me too). Used 15-20 nights. One noticeable stain from cooking while winter camping, no rips. Asking $100
6. La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 Boots. Size 27. Used less than 5 times. Slight wear to the power strap, but in excellent shape. Asking $175.
More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/PlInZru
7. Grivel Tech Machine Ice Tools - used, in fully functional shape, with picks in amazing condition (barely used). Asking $300