CUSTOM WOOD HANGBOARDS AND CRIMPS

I recently started selling handcrafted wood hangboards! Here are a few examples of what I currently offer:

Free hang - hangboard - $80.00 comes in cherry wood, 3 custom edge sizes, a top jug of 30mm (can be used as a flat edge or jug) and an anti tip design. 22” long, 6” tall, comes with rope.
Wall mounted board - comes in either poplar or cherry, top jug of 50mm that is 10 degree positive, 2 custom edge sizes ($100), 3 custom edge sizes ($120). Comes with screws, and pre drilled holes to be mounted into a backer board. 24” long, 6”/7” high. 

Crimps come pre drilled with screws $10 per set. 24mm to 6mm sizes. Flat edge, or positive 5,10,15 deg. 
If you like what you see send me a DM on Instagram @fishonrope or Facebook @gregfishell, these boards come with custom laser engraving (wording or phrase). I can also do custom logos for $5 extra. 
If you have different designs in mind and would like a quote, let me know I’m always up for a challenge, the only thing I will not make is pocket style hangboards.
shipping is usually $10-$20.
You can also see them on my paddle shop website us.fishellpaddles.com (my hangboards are a product of the covid pandemic, since my core business of making paddles had a downturn) 
thanks! 

Detail

Tags