FS: Full trad climbing kit, pro, harness, rope, carabiners, etc.

For sale are all below.  The pro and rope have literally never touched nature. (except that one metolious cam I bootied, I don't even remember where I found that lol)  The rope has spent its entire life (about 8 months) in a zipped duffel bag away from all sunlight.  The harness has been worn a couple times indoors, but you can see that it has almost no wear whatsoever.  All cams come with the pictured carabiners included, not splitting those up.

My shoulder has been giving me trouble for a while not and it just isn't getting as good as I'd like, so I’m going to be doing more hiking and photography than climbing for a while.

I'm aiming to keep the prices firm considering that this stuff is perfectly new from production less than a year ago.  Paypal payments please.  Prices include USPS shipping, but NOT paypal fees.  If you want to do standard paypal please add 3%, otherwise I'm happy to go with the no-fee option on paypal!

Until July 1, 2020; this is available only as a set for $1050 ($1080 with paypal fee). This is based on everything below (1140) with a bit of a discount. Shipping is still included for the set. I’ll start doing by-item in July if it hasn’t sold as a set by then.

Black Diamond C4s, the new ones:
 4: $75 (1x)
 3: $65 (1x)
 2: $65 each (2x)
 1: $60 each (2x)
 .75: $55 Each (2x)

BD X4s - $50 each
 .5 (2x)
 .4 (1x)
 .2 (1x)
 .1 (1x)

Metolius Master Cam (right?) size 1 - $25 since this one is actually used, has a blue carabiner which corresponds to about where it would fit in the BD color system.

Nuts (only selling as a set): DMM Peenuts 1-5; BD Stoppers 4, 5, 6; BD Offsets 7-11 - $120

Black Diamond Chaos Harness Size L: $55

Black Diamond 9.4mm 70m Dry Rope: $190

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags