(Updated 5/18) Random gear clean out, BD haul bag, Big gun harness, Sterling 80m rope, Petzl ascenders, BD helmet and more

(Updated 5-18)Lots of random stuff I don’t use any more.Thanks for looking! I won’t be going to the post office until most likely the end of the week. I accept pay pal and Venmo or local pick up in the Tahoe area. I think i have priced everything pretty fair, if you think otherwise make a reasonable offer.
i also have an extensive collection of rock and ice and climbing magazine going back to 1988. if interested let me know and ill get a count.

petzl jugs $70 shippedatc $5

MSR pocket rocket $20
BD Stubby haul bag. used but in very good condition. I have pictured the worst wear spot, everything else is in really good shape.$65 plus shipped.

Only used for one top rope session sterling 80m rope. It’s 10.1 but feels like a much thinner rope. This thing is bad ass

Bd half done helmet, medium I would guess by the size of my other helmets. Had of for a while almost never used it. 
North face ski jacket. I can remember the model, warm though not insulated. I only wore this a handful of times. I got some sort of stuff on it while helping with some lift maintenance while not on duty. (See 2nd pic) I haven’t tried to wash it off yet Since I only wore it 1 times this year. Still totally functional. I’m remember this being expensive but do to the stain or whatever on the left arm let’s say $70 plus shipping?
BD big gun harness. I used it to jug loads up to heart and back and a couple single pitches after that. Bought in fall 2018 used maybe 10 times keep in my dark cool closet ever since. $65 plus shipping.

probably adding more as I keep cleaning 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags