FS: (Updated) Patagonia clothing, BD Crampons, Marmot jacket, RAB bivy sack, climbing books

Please read descriptions, since some stuff is well used and may have flaws.  I prefer to use Paypal and will absorb fees.  Please let me know if you have any questions or want more photos of anything.

Photos can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ng5aSTcv3SBUZERE8

Black Diamond crampons: $75 + shipping to you.  I think these are older Cyborgs, but I'm not 100% sure.  They have a bit of rust, as can be seen in the pictures, but are in decent shape otherwise.  Pictures for these are here: ​https://photos.app.goo.gl/KAsmFKRcUYYp9Ge17​​​

Rab Ridge Raider bivy: $200 + shipping to you.  I will break this back out and take more photos, but it's raining like crazy today, and I want to set it up outside.  I bought it used here in good shape and used it a few times (a couple times with my medium sized dog, if that matters to you).  I washed it according to instructions Rab sent me, and my recollection is that it's in good shape with no issues.  I will get more photos up as soon as the rain stops.

SOLD: L Patagonia men's R1 circa 2013 or so: $45 + shipping to you.  This R1 is in pretty good shape except for the main zipper, which isn't connected to the fleece at the zipper's very bottom.  You can see this in the pictures.  I never really found this to be a problem and just pinched the whole thing when I zipped it up and down, but YMMV depending on how hard you are on your gear and how pristine you like your stuff to be.

L Patagonia men's capilene long sleeved shirt: $30 + shipping to you.  This is in good shape, it's just not my color.  It feels like a medium weight of capilene.

L Marmot Gore-tex jacket: $30 + shipping to you.  This jacket is well worn and wets out pretty easily.  I'm thinking it needs to be retreated with DWR.  There are a few small spots where the membrane has wear, as can be seen in the pictures, and a few places where there's a hint of dirt that won't wash out.

M Patagonia men's t-shirt (grey/navy with mountain logo): $12 + shipping to you. This shirt is well worn and has a couple tiny marks on the bottom, as can be seen in the pictures.

XS Patagonia women's t-shirt (really light blue): $12 + shipping to you. Again, well worn and has some pit stains, as can be seen in the pictures.

Various books: $5 each.  None of these are in pristine shape.  They may have dirt or other stained pages, folded or dog eared pages, etc, but they're entirely readable and the bindings are good.

Beyond the Mountain by Steve House
High Infatuation: A Climber's Guide to Love and Gravity by Steph Davis
Serious Play: An Annotated Guide to Traditional Front Range Classics 5.2-5.9
Fragile Edge: A Personal Portrait of Loss on Everest by Maria Coffey
Performance Rock Climbing by Dale Goddard and Udo Neumann

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags